I wrote a book! You can buy one here!

I wrote a book! 
You all know how I've wanted to self-publish a book for a long, long time.  Over the past few years I have been tucking little stories, photographs, and art journal pages in my heart to save someday for a book.  Well, that someday is now! 
I finished this 120 page self-published book this week and I am so proud. 

A few things I want you to know:
This is a 120 page self-published book printed through BLURB, my favorite photo book company ever.  It is a softcover book and ships directly from Blurb to you, should you purchase one. 

The "preview" function wouldn't work correctly when I set the book up to sell (womp, womp) so I took a few shots of the book with my phone.  These are kind of cruddy pics, considering you get my dirty laptop in half of the shot.  BUT, I hope you can see how much goodness is packed into these pages!!

The book has gobs of photographs of my everyday life and art journals, poems, stories, and a giant rosy list at the back! It's sure to inspire and cheer you, the whole way through!








Thank-you for being excited with/for me! 



3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Sara! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d really like to buy one. Can you send me details. ❤️ michellegessell@drawingnearertothee.com

    ReplyDelete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.