With love, your non-professional, real-life rosy blogger.

Your rosy blogger here, at your service.  I'm just now getting around to some things on my mental list, one being a few messages I've received from folks who want to read my blog but can't. 

First, thank-you for showing up and reading.  What an honor! I've been blogging since Brett and I got engaged, back when my photos were teeny-tiny and sometimes I even wrote a post without photos (gasp!).  I'm not quite sure how I've ended up here 10 years later, yet some part of me is so grateful I've kept the blogging gig up.  Although I'm using the word "gig" quite loosely, as you all know I am not a professional money-making blogger.  Never have been, most likely never will be. 


Which brings me to my next thought.  Several of you have said you couldn't read my blog on your phones or tablets or even computers at times and wondered why. 

I did some clicking around myself, using one of the blog links I'd posted last week and received an error message that said "This connection is not private.  This website may be impersonating The Rosy Life to steal your personal or financial information." 

You all, this just gave me such a good chuckle.  The reason you're getting that message on your devices is because this silly gal was putting "www" before the blog address instead of "http://".  I mean, do you REALLY think I'd be tech-savvy enough to know how to set up some kind of fake address to steal info. from you?  Or would ever even want to? 

Nope. (lol)
You all know me well.  I'm here for the rosy moments of real life captured, the highs and lows of being a deeply feeling person in a deeply complicated world, for book and music reviews, the creative journey I'm forever on, for food posts and brave posts and mostly for connection with you all.  There's something about joining hands, even virtually, with so many of you and saying with joy, we'll face our day.
That's what keeps bringing me back to this blog. 
The real-life rich moments of life that 99% of the time get overlooked by the regular eye.

Forgive my "regular eye" for overlooking this error when posting my own blog posts, for goodness' sake.  I have many, many posts coming up this week, as I have checked two enormous things off my to-do list and now have some time to type. 

I'll also be announcing the date for my photography class coming up this winter on the blog this week!  I hope you'll pop in from day to day and stay a while.  
It's so nice to have you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.