3 photo shoot spots left!


Hi everyone! It has been my greatest honor and joy to capture so many families over the past year and I'm not finished with the year yet!  I used to dream of being able to capture other people's stories and I am so delighted so many of you have come out to the farm for a session or invited me into your home to tell your story through photographs.  What a joy it continues to be for me! 

I've learned to listen to the small voice of God when it comes to making decisions and that even means with my photography.  I will be wrapping up my 2016 photo sessions and then taking a break for a few months until spring.  I plan to continue my photography learning, practicing, and inspiration while also gearing up for foster care and remembering what it's like to have a baby in the house again!   Send paci's and prayers please. :) 

With that said, I have 3 photo shoot sessions left for this year.   I am also scheduling 2017 sessions, starting in March.  You are welcome to go ahead and schedule for then if you'd like! I have also seen these photo sessions given as a gift and it truly delights both the giver and receiver.   If you'd like to purchase a session as a Christmas gift please let me know! 

All other questions and inquiries can be sent to: 
sunshinebysara@hotmail.com or feel free to message me on Facebook or Instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.