The Rosy Life is Featured: Blissful and Domestic!


Hi everybody!  I'm very excited to let you know I'm featured on the fabulous blog Blissful and Domestic today, sharing a few top pieces of advice on Creating Beautiful, Right Where You Are! 

Danielle is the powerhouse behind Blissful and Domestic and her motto is "Creating a beautiful life on less."  When she contacted me about doing a guest post I immediately wanted to say "yes!"  I've been contacted many times before from the most random companies ever wanting me to blog for them and none of them have matched my goals for the Rosy Life and so I've always said no....until I met Danielle!

I love her passion for using the life and materials we already have to truly create a beautiful life.

I hope you'll click on over to Blissful and Domestic to read about the Rosy Life's guide to Creating Beautiful, Right Where You Are!

2 comments:

  1. That was a fun read! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously were so fantastic! You inspire me always! Thank you for the sweet words and being a guest. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.