Swimsuit Sweeties.

We got our annual mini pool for the side yard.
We chose a smaller pool again for this year, to keep it appropriate for both Betsy Grace and Anna Ruth. 

The first day it was set up Anna Ruth sweetly asked "Dada get in too?"

I mean really, how could he resist that?!


Betsy Grace loves the water!  She kicks, squeals, scrunches her eyes, laughs, and soaks up every single last drop of fun out of this pool.  She's our little water baby!  
Have you ever seen a cuter back?
Ever?

These two have become such best friends that they had a blast getting to be in the pool together.
I'm so glad we have Betsy Grace right smack in the middle of our family this year.
I hardly remember life without her,
Anna Ruth doesn't seem to at all. 

Summer, you have refreshed my soul.
You've splashed us with fun, delight, joy, and simplicity.

{In other news, I'm doing a giveaway for a 5 x 7 photo from my Etsy shop (your choice) on my facebook page.  You can find it (and more details!) here:
https://www.facebook.com/SunshinebySara

Hurry, the giveaway ends tomorrow! :) }

4 comments:

  1. So funny! We have a picture of your daddy in the kiddie pool with you girls and he has a beard too! I'll have to see if I can find it. I always thought it looked funny with no shirt and a beard...Love, Momma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see this picture! Brett told me it was National Beard week or something????! Who knows :) I like a beard, always.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank-you friend! Has your little gal been in the pool yet?!

      Delete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.