say thank-you......

Do you write thank-you notes?  It seems like a lost art to me.
Well, really "snail mail" in general seems like a lost art! I love getting real mail.  
Especially when it's a magazine or handwritten note.  These are two separate thank-you notes I made recently......Obviously I wrote a sweet message on both after I took the pic. :)

They were easy to make, and I thought of each person specifically while creating them.  I used blank notecards, washi tape, and some journaling prompt cards I had from the scrapbook aisle at Target.

I really don't think you can thank-you enough.  For friendships, eggs, special journals, easter baskets, time, love.....
{Who can you write a thank-you note to?}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.