Instagram: my new love

 I kind of picked out my Mother's Day gift this year.
Ok, and last year too. Do you do this?  It's not at all because my husband isn't thoughtful!  He knows my favorite gift from him is a handwritten note.  What can I say...I'm a romantic at heart :)

This year I was wanting a new phone around the same time as Mother's Day....
so I got a really, really nice gift and got an Iphone! 
 And now meet my new love: Instagram.
Don't worry, I won't turn into a total convert and quit using my camera.
No way!  But I do like having Instagram to capture little moments here and there...




You can follow me (and I'd love to follow you back!)
You can find me by searching for:
sunshinebysara

Hope to see you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.