Spring is coming, spring is coming!!

I don't know about you, but I'm a sunshine gal.  I appreciate a few days a year that are grey, cold, and snowy.  And then my gloomy weather tank is full and I'm ready for the sunshine! I am beyond excited that spring is coming.  Brett and I got our calendar out to plan some fun things for the upcoming months.  We are excited to have our "two under two" for a few more months....(Anna turns 2 in June!),
to travel, and to fully take in this joyful stage of life with our girlies.  Farm walks, dinner guests, bright colors, gardening.......ahhh..be still my heart. 

Here are a few fun links to several "spring-ish" things I've saved on pinterest.


3.) Berry Baskets, perfect for a spring party!

4.) Spring Wreath tutorial-{FYI-more details coming soon, but I'm teaching a wreath class at Junque 2 Jewels in April! They are located in Bentonville....I'll tell the story how it came about later. I am so, so excited about the opportunity!) 

What are you looking forward to this spring? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to taking Spring Time Walks with Baby Girl in a stroller or carrier.

    ReplyDelete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.