Candlelit dinner...just because.

 One night we celebrated. 
Wondering what we were celebrating? 
Well, nothing really.  The arrival of the weekend I suppose...
I really just wanted to put a bunch of candles on the table to make the night feel special. 

 Anna Ruth loved smelling the candles and watching me set them up.
When she came into the dining room for dinner and saw them all lit they got a major "OH, Why!" (oh wow)  Special, indeed.
 We had a tasty dinner too...
Baked Dijon Salmon, baked sweet potatoes, green beans, and salad. 
Nice and filling, and left us still feeling energized afterwards (not sluggishly full).

{When was the last time you added a bit of celebration to your day?}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.