The most Delightful act of kindness

Today I want to share a neat story with you.
Sunday I was talking to one of my girl friends at church, who said she always reads my blog. 
She then reached into her bag and pulled out all of this colorful, happy tape.
My favorite! 

She said it was donated at the place her husband works and thought of me so she brought me some.
I told her she was speaking my love language!  

This is one of the nicest, most delightful acts of kindness I've ever received and caught me so much by happy surprise.

{Who can you delight with an act of kindness this week?}

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Isn't it just wonderful when someone speaks your love language so clearly?

    ReplyDelete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.