Sunshine by Sara

Well friends, my little shop of handmade happiness, Sunshine by Sara will soon be back in business.
I'm of the opinion that business and friendship just don't mix (a few too many bad experiences with weight loss shakes and friends explain that, lol).

I do love making handmade things and will have them for sell on a specific page on the blog, as well as more information on the Sunshine by Sara facebook page.  I'll give updates on the blog occasionally, and if you'd like you can e-mail me for more information at sunshinebysara@hotmail.com

I just won't crowd the blog with "business" updates......it's there if you're interested :).   

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I really like your embroidery hoop with the flags on it. It's absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.