52 lists

This year I'm wanting to journal, outside of my blog.  There's just something about an actual piece of paper to hold and write on that is so much more satisfying than clicking away on the computer.  
I ran across this project called 52 lists that sounded right up my alley.  I've decided to give it a try and hope you will too! The idea is simple-another blogger had the wonderful idea to make a list every week, for a year.  I'm a bit behind but plan to catch up quickly.  

Here's a look at my list for Week 5: Things I'm Grateful For

You can find this idea, and the printables here, at MOOREASEAL.

3 comments:

  1. What a unique way to journal! FYI, I love that each item on your list is written in a different color. Oh how very rosy of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used colored pencils and different sized words!! :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! I love colored pencils and was happy to have a reason to use them :)

      Delete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.