De-junking the dining table


Our dining room table is one of the very few items we bought brand-new when we moved into our home.  It's a large wood, study table with a farmhouse look.  
We eat, play, craft, read, and more at this table ! 

For Christmas I had it decorated with several types of fabric runners, a music sheet runner, and large centerpiece in the middle.  I loved the way it was decorated, but it did make the table a bit full.
With the start of the new year I was inspired by this table centerpiece.  How practical AND pretty!

And so-our new centerpiece (if you want to call it that) was created.  I like that the things we use most often and placed within easy reach and look colorful too.  Plus-we have all kinds of room for other creativity and eating on the table now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.