Congrats Cupcakes


Brett will soon be taking on a new job at the company he works for.  We are so proud of his accomplishments thus far and were so happy to hear he'll get to further those in a new capacity as well!  

To celebrate this upcoming change, Anna and I decided to make him homemade cupcakes.  (the cake part was homemade, not the icing/sprinkles!)  Anna Ruth got to help pour the ingredients into the mixer and thoroughly enjoyed herself.  To make the toppers I simply printed off the letters from Microsoft word, cut a circle around them and then glued them to newspaper circles.  Easy peasy. Just how I like it! 

1 comment:

  1. These are so adorable and, it seems, easy! Great decorating idea. I'm especially a fan of the newspaper print background for the circles.

    ReplyDelete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.