little red wagon



On deciding how to do presents for our girls this year at Christmas we thought we would do one or two special things.  Our girls are blessed with so much, too much probably.  My idea was to get Anna a play-dough set (more on that later), and Brett's idea was to get her a little red wagon.

He came home with a bright red Radio Flyer wagon.  I instantly fell in love as I began picturing all the cute ways I could use it as a photo or party prop. :) Brett put the wagon together during Anna Ruth's nap time and when she woke up we had her stocking stuffers and present inside.  
*****************************
She thinks the wagon is multi-purposeful.  She eats her snack in the wagon, carts her babies around, reads books, and plays her xylophone.   What a fun, classical, old-fashioned toy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.