I'm back! Resolutions and all!

Hi everyone! I am so happy to be back to blogging. I hope you'll join me in the new year and read along with The Rosy Life! You can easily subscribe to my posts, or follow by e-mail.  Just see the right-hand side of my blog to sign up! 
********************************
So, although I've been on a "break", I've still been blogging!   I have plenty of posts scheduled, on an almost daily basis.  Sometimes people (usually fellow moms) ask me-How do you have time to blog? The truth is, my blogging happens a lot of times when I'm needing to be up with Betsy Grace anyway (and it would definitely not be my top choice to be up).  Middle-of-the-night feedings for example! It is my rest, my outlet, my "me". I'm very excited to announce that some of my Christmas present this year is a new blog look!  A sweet gal is designing some new things for me that you'll see later this month!
*******************************
Since I've been gone (Kelly Clarkson song, anyone?), Betsy Grace turned one month old! Anna Ruth went from "mo", to "wo", to a full-on "no".  Complete with shake of head and furrowed eyebrows. Heaven help us :)

I have compiled my yearly list of Resolutions and thought I'd share. I'll be blogging throughout the year to let you know how these are going. 
1.) Pins on Parade: Less pinning, more doing.  I'll be sharing my Pinterest inspirations, and be challenging myself to complete my inspirations, not just click and save.
2.) Baker's Dozen: One fancy dessert (no chocolate chip cookies) baked a month.
3.) Back to books: Compiling and reading a list of books that are forever piquing my interest.
4.) Worship(ful): Spending_______amount of time in true worship and giving prayers of thanks (not just desperate cries for help with the babies) each day.
5.) Marriage Course: Reading a particular marriage book and spending more time dating and falling more in love with Brett. E-mail me if you want the name of the book (not everything needs to be blogged you know) 
6.) Art journal: Create some type of art journal.  Possibly take this course along the way.
7.) Rosy Retreat: Put my collection of thoughts for hosting a creative, one-day retreat into action...with the first ever Rosy Retreat (and hopefully more to follow) Watch for details.

What do you resolve to do in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.