The cat's meow

 Momma and Daddy had a fun fall get together at their house this weekend.
It, along with Anna's costume, was the cat's meow.
So much fun!
 Momma and Daddy had such a fun time planned for all of the grandkids! The kids wore their costumes and brought buckets to go trick-or-treating in around the yard.
 Anna Ruth had such a fun time filling her bucket with treats with her Dada!
 There's also a super fun new play area in the works at my parent's house...
 I love this picture of Nathan! He got a fun ride on Uncle Brett's shoulders..
 Hang on tight buddy!
Lol, this picture makes me laugh and laugh. Caleb was "helping" Daddy push, but kept laying down as Daddy was pulling the wagon along. Silly boy!
 A very exciting part of the day was wagon rides! The men pushed the kiddos wildly around the yard in the yellow wagon-much screaming was involved!
 Instead of dressing up the adults wore fun hats. 
Queen Mama, as decided by me. 
(Brett asked if I was the princess-I decided to upgrade myself to queen)
**********************************
Thanks to my parents for such a well thought out, fun time! 
I truly wasn't ready to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.