Showing God's love


Matthew 19:14 says "Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
I pray to include Jesus in our days, just as much as reading books and playing with dolls!
A book I'm loving that my sister gave me is .
It's a great resource for introducing scripture and prayer to your little ones.
 **************
We also listen to christian music in the car (occasionally country too, lol),
pray together,
and talk about how God made the wind and trees and so much more.
********************************
I still pray continually to know how to show my family the love of God,
including loving Brett as God would desire.
How do YOU show your family God's love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.