Little One

Little one :).
I am about 10 weeks pregnant. I am feeling every second this time around. BIG time. 
I am beyond excited for Anna Ruth to have a little friend.
I watch her eyes light up, and see her interest in other kids and just know
she'll love having a little brother or sister.
I don't play into the "brothers and sisters don't get along" game.
I've seen brother/sister love in action!
I watch it all the time with my nieces and nephews....This is also due to my 
sister's consistent work at showing them HOW to love.
****************************
Life is much more busy this time around with Baby 2. Sometimes I like to quiet things around me for even just a second, and think about the moment when Little One will arrive.
After Anna Ruth I now know the indescribable power of that moment!
*******************************
We should find out at the end of the summer if Little One is a boy or girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.