My funny Valentine













Funny girl.
Two loves of my life.
Valentine Dinner at home.
Spinach lasagna rolls and "skinny" chocolate cake.
Compliments from Brett. :)
Happy
and
joyful. :)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Happy 8 month birthday to Anna Ruth!
She is into textures and crawling backwards,
playing peekaboo all by herself,
sitting up and playing chase,
books,
mouths, teeth, eyes, and noses,
kicking and twisting her body in her jumparoo,
music!,
Dada,
jabbering and chatting,
and showing her love by "hugging" Brett and I
and rubbing her hand on our faces. :)

1 comment:

  1. YUMMM those look good. And she looks adorable in her Valentine shirt and jeans. I just love babies in jeans. Amelia won't hardly wear "stiff pants" as she calls them, ha.

    ReplyDelete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.