The Rosy List #2

First things first-how to tell if you're an elementary school librarian-you type the title of your blog post and the "#2" immediately makes you chuckle.  Oh friends, you have no idea how many bathroom reports I receive on a daily basis.  Life with over 500 kids a week is funny! :) :) 

A look at what's been good lately and some thoughts at the end of the post. 

We tent camped at the Buffalo recently. It was wonderful!







Sitting close to a campfire is my favorite.

These stars were much more magnificent in real life than this picture shows.  




Exploring Arkansas. My happy place! 


I have such a thing for chippy paint and peeling wallpaper. 




Betsy found this stunning butterfly.

Biking and being together at Dogwood Canyon.  

I enjoy being makeup and mask free so very, very much on the weekends! 

One evening we were all in the car together and since I wasn't driving I got to roll the window down and capture one of my most favorite things in the world-the hundreds of birds that sit on the wires this time of year.  

A crooked, quickly snapped pic at work! I don't post about work a lot but maybe I should.  There is a LOT going on at both my schools in my libraries! It definitely deserves a post of its own.


And last, a couple of outfits I've liked recently. I am loving my Doc Martens! 

I told Brett my goal the next two months is to not panic. I have two months of grad school left.  Two major assignments, a Praxis to pass, and then I'll graduate at the beginning of December. 

I swing back and forth between feeling super confident and super scared. (lol)

I am very excited at the idea of having time for hobbies again after I graduate. I've forgotten what that's like.  Anyway, life here is a mixture of all the things. The hard, happy, and everything in between.  You know this, you feel it too. I know that. 

What's good in your world though? We've just GOT to keep on really living in the fullest way! Loving people in the biggest way...and that includes ourselves.  :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.