My mantle for fall

I wonder how many mantles I've posted over the years?  It's been too many to count I think. I just love a redo for a new season.  Our mantle is one of my favorite spots in the house to quickly change with new and old decor as the mood or season changes.  I just adore this fall mantle! Here's a quick rundown of where things came from. 

The quote is actually a tea towel from Freckled Hen Farmhouse that I used as art. I thumb-tacked it to the back of a giant painting we have.  The white houses are from Hobby Lobby, as is the farm pitcher and fall bouquet.  The mini pumpkins are from In the Pines on 412, our local pumpkin patch we frequent every year.  Last, I made the checkered banner with a $2 piece of fabric from Hobby Lobby. 

It's also already getting dark earlier than I'd like so with some birthday money I purchased this light up tree from Hobby Lobby as well.  It is so cozy and bright in the evenings! 

I am deeply sinking into fall and trying to enjoy every minute of it.  I think savor would be the right word.  How about you? Do you style things in your home for the seasons? Do you celebrate the changing seasons? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.