Camping in October

 We took the pop-up camper out already this month.  It was admittedly, a lot of packing and unpacking for just one night of camping, due to rain.  Still, there is something almost indescribable that happens when you sit in the dark around a campfire, music playing in the background.   Camping is forever our favorite! We sleep hard, eat well, breathe deeper, and talk longer. 


 The girls pack a tiny bit of toys to play with but always, without fail, end up digging around the campsite for nature finds to create with.  I thought this fort was super inventive that they made! They put their Lego figures inside. 
 Stumbling upon a snail shell would make you think we'd come across gold from the excited reactions the girls give.  I hope they don't outgrow that. I sure haven't!
 Betsy even got in on the action and helped her Nana make pancakes.
Super sweet moment or one girl fussing at another? 
You decide. 
But I will give you the reminder that our life isn't always happy either. :) 
We didn't camp as much as we would have liked this year but we haven't outgrown our love of it. 
We dream of getting an airstream someday! Or just a camper in general that isn't a popup. 
Do you camp? Have tips for us? What are your thoughts on campers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.