I'm teaching a Photography Class in November!

I am deeply excited to announce I am teaching a Photography Class at my home this November! 
A dear soul wrote earlier this summer and asked if I would be teaching a class again.  I really gave it some thought and reflection.  As you all know, I am now working full-time.  In order to keep up with my family and friends, church, and just LIFE in general I knew some editing would be required on what I said yes or no too.  So it was with much thought and prayerful meditation that I decided I wanted to say a big, heartfelt YES to teaching a class, while giving a firm, but kind no to photography sessions for families this year.  Instead, come learn with me how to photograph your own family! Or your friend's family! 

With that said, let's get right to the details! 
Class will take place at my home in Fayetteville, AR on Saturday, November 9th from 9-2. 

Who: This class is for people wanting to get a better understanding of your DSLR camera in manual mode.  It is also for people wanting to get a better understanding of lighting, focusing, and choosing the best shot, whether you use a point and shoot camera or your phone.  The majority of class will be spent on DSLR's though.

What: We will be learning about white balance, aperture, ISO, shutter speed, lighting, editing, presets and how to use them, and so much more! The class will not only cover the mechanics of using your camera but will also include time to practice shooting and honing in on your own personal style.  Questions are welcomed and will be answered throughout the entire day! I will also show you step-by-step how I edit my photos in both Lightroom and Instagram. 

Class cost: The total cost for the day is $150 which includes the curriculum workbook printed out for easy reference later, a notebook for recording notes during the day, coffee and beverages, snacks and lunch, as well as a few extra gifts for you to take home! See below for details on payment options.

How to sign up: You may sign up by emailing me (sunshinebysara@hotmail.com) or by direct messaging me on IG. A $50 deposit is due at the time of sign-up.  I will invoice you via Paypal.  You may then pay the remaining amount ($100) in full or in partial payments.  The total remaining balance must be paid by November 1.  

Want to take a look at our last class and see how it went? 
Click here!

In the words of my dear friend Kathryn who came to the last class, we'll end with these lovely thoughts: I had THE best day with Sara of @therosylifeblog in her real-talk breakdown of manual mode photography. Ya’ll, I’m never going back to auto again!! 10/10, all the gold stars, double praise hands for this wonderful workshop! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.