Finding the rosy in real life: Week 3

I don't usually blog at this time of day, but today I find myself here at my desk, listening to the girls' conversation in the background.  It is epically cute and confident, both.  They are both being dress designers, proudly spouting off that "someone asked them to design a dress and I said yes because it's so easy".  They are even pretending to receive texts (on what I'm not sure) since they are in such high demand for their dress designs.  You all, I can't even stand it.  JUST the cutest, smartest, most creative thing to play.  Which keeps right in line with another week of "Finding the rosy in real life." Although I usually stick to photos, this background conversation going on is definitely rosy in my book.  

So is this telescope, the shadows especially catching my eye. 
This book cover stopped me in my tracks.  Really, the only book cover to catch my attention while browsing Barnes and Noble.  I think this should happen at my next photography class.  
Speaking of that, my first photography class is happening this Saturday! You guys, I am just SO EXCITED.  I have the privilege of teaching 3 ladies how to use their DSLR's in manual mode! I have written the entire curriculum/guide for the day and I couldn't be more proud.  You can still sign up for class, happening this Saturday (the 26th) from 9-2! Shoot me an email for details! (sunshinebysara@hotmail.com)

We are going to tackle the technical side of photography, as well as the heart and soul behind a picture.  CANNOT WAIT.  I will definitely do a blog post afterwards and let you know when the next class will be! I'm thinking of doing another Manual Mode class in the spring and a fun "mini" class that focuses on the creative side of photography, like food styling, flat lays, and maybe even a Pharrell-ish shoot. We'll see! Stay tuned. 

This.
All of this.
I'm trying to learn.
The craft room was looking magical one afternoon! 
Also, I've been painting again! 
You all know I do this because it helps me breathe easier, releases stress, and makes my heart pound happily.  Basically it's just something I need to do to "be able to sleep at night." 
Anybody know the movie reference to this quote? I'll be impressed if you do.
I will also have a spring painting sale!

Annnnndddd....the real life.  Folks, do you see why sometimes I work so hard to find the rosy? REAL LIFE IS MESSY.  Sorry IG, but you aren't real life!
Yummy wontons while the kids had a frozen pizza.


Treating ourselves to some Friday Fun! 
The reflection on the hood of the car just gets to me. 

Well friends, what's cheering you up this week? 
What rosy have you discovered?
I promise it's there to find! 

Sending you joy, sprinkles, and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.