In love with glasses from Zenni!

Y'all, I am just in love with my new glasses from Zenni! 
I took to the web a few weeks ago, asking my FB friends for suggestions on where to get new glasses.  A few years ago I tried contacts for the last time and just hated them.  I could literally feel them in my eyes and they drove me bananas.  Glasses became my eyewear of choice.  The last pair I bought were from Wal-Mart and I had them two years.  I think with insurance they cost around $80.  They were cute and I got complimented on them plenty of times, yet they weren't anything special.  Especially not for $80.  Once I asked for suggestions this time around Zenni Optical kept coming up. I knew my older sister had tried them and really loved them, but a couple other of my friends tried them and didn't like them.  I looked online at their awesome selection of CUTE frames and decided to give them a try based off their insanely inexpensive prices.  I had my regular eye check-up and had my eye doctor give me the proper measurements for ordering glasses online. 

The hard part was narrowing down my choices I'd saved on Zenni's website!  Plus, you're supposed to be able to upload a photo of yourself to see what the glasses will look like on you when they arrive but with our terrible internet I couldn't ever get the picture to load.  I was REALLY going out on a limb and taking a chance, plopping three pair of glasses in my cart and crossing my fingers and toes.  I was SO nervous when they came in! 
But, I'm so happy to say I absolutely love all three!!
Like really, really love and even saved another pair I'd like to order. (don't tell Brett, lol)
The glasses fit me perfectly and I can see great out of them! 
I can now pick glasses according to my mood or outfit. 
I'm so not even kidding. 
And the best part? 
All three pair of glasses were around $55! 
For THREE pair of glasses you guys! 
You just can't beat it. 
I really think you should give them a try! 
(*adds rosy pair of glasses to cart*)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.