A farm photo session with the "P" family!

 Happy Friday friends! I have been busy with photo sessions this fall and you know that nothing delights me more.  It is still (and forever) my greatest honor when someone puts their life and story in my hands and lets me tell it with my camera.  It is just my happy place, quite simply. 

Today I want to share a peek at a session I did on our farm, with a very special family. 
I think my belly ached afterwards from laughing so much! 
We just had so much fun together and the joy between this family is contagious. 
I think you can see that for yourself. :) 

















Interested in booking your own shoot? 
I do farm sessions, in-home sessions, or even a session in town if you have a great location in mind! 
Email sunshinebysara@hotmail.com to book your own shoot! 
You can find more information on photography sessions by clicking the tab on the blog that says "Photography Session Info." 

****You can also ask for a session for Christmas OR gift one! I can easily work out the details with you and mail a pretty card you can gift!*******

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.