A peek into a photo shoot with my best friend's family and her horses!

Meet one of my best friends in the world. 
This is Kristin and she lives right down the road from me.  In the country if we can get to each others houses within a couple of minutes, we call that good enough to be neighbors. 

So not only is she one of my best friends, she is also my neighbor.  From the almost daily waves at her van driving past, to running out to the fence in the evenings to chat I am just so truly thankful for this gal.  She has seen me at my worst, my best, and usually somewhere right in-between.  

Kristin also has horses and for a photo shoot "first" we included them in the session with her beautiful family.  There was just so. much. joy in this shoot!! I love Kristin's kiddos and her husband is the sweetest to she and the kids.  We laughed and laughed, the whole shoot long. In fact, my face hurt from laughing so hard afterwards.  I lost count how many times I teared up editing these.  This is a family that has figured out how to live and love richly.  I think you'll be able to tell. 

Enjoy a look at a very special photo shoot! 















Interested in booking your own photo shoot on my farm, in your home, or at another location? 
Email me at sunshinebysara@hotmail.com and let's chat! 

(Now is especially a good time to book sessions for your Christmas cards! Don't wait until it's too late!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.