Be More Us.


Happy Sunday folks! 
Sunday is usually a day I'm not on technology much, but I saw this video yesterday and before I knew it tears were filling my eyes. 

This. 
All of this. 
I can say after working in an elementary school for only a week I see how better at fun and communicating kids are than us, as adults.  I have cafeteria duty twice and day after day I see and hear students talking to one another, laughing, asking questions, and being kind.  Being friends.  I wonder what it would look like if a group of adults were asked to give their phones up, sit down together at tables, and try to be friends?

I think we have a lot to learn from this one little video. 
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.