It's time to book spring and summer photo shoots!

Friends, it is with much excitement that I get to tell you it's time to book your spring and summer photo shoots!  Photography is such a golden gift to me.  Picking up my camera silences the noise around me, calms my pounding heart, and helps my eyes focus in on the little bits of magic and light and love tucked into everyday moments.  

Photography and seeing the world not as it looks from first glance, but for what it is under the surface and in the cracks and hidden places, has been my heart beat and the super power I tackle the world with.
 A Rosy Life photo shoot won't feel styled, stiff, or stuffy.  Is there anything more nerve-wracking than trying to show up on time to a photo shoot, everyone's moods, outfits, and hair top-notch?!
Instead, I'll calmly get down close to your kids and look them in the eyes and visit with them, letting them see how my camera works.  I'll wander with your family, letting our conversation naturally flow, smiles and tears traded.  I'll laugh with you and your girlfriends, best friends sharing memories and moments and silliness.  I'll lean in close while you whisper truth to your loved ones.  I'll watch as your family prepares Saturday morning breakfast, hands wrapped tightly around coffee mugs, stacks of pancakes steaming.  I'll find and capture the beauty that fills your sweet, everyday life-beauty that you might have even walked past a dozen times. 

All of this is what I capture. The photos that make my heart truly ache with longing and remembrance aren't the styled shoots where my girls wore perfect outfits and we all smiled at the same time with everyone's eyes open.  Instead, they are the photos where I simply watched life unfold before me and let my girls (and clients!) actions, facial expressions, body language, and words tell a story naturally.  



 The heart of my photography sessions are candid, lifestyle shots. 
I offer two types of sessions, one taking place on my farm and one taking place in your home.  

For farm sessions think: a creek to play in, flowers to roam in, and space to play.
For in-home sessions think: your natural, weekend routine within the comfort of your own home, being captured by me. 






The farm sessions last a bit over an hour and in-home sessions last several hours. 
Another extra-special component of a Rosy Life shoot? 
Films! 
In addition to receiving all finished images on a flash drive, each client will also receive a short film of our time.  For film examples, please click "Films" at the top of the page.  You can also find additional photo shoot details, as well as pricing, by clicking "Photography Session Info." above.

Have questions or are ready to book a session?
Email sunshinebysara@hotmail.com or message me on FB or IG! 
I look forward to telling your story well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.