Project Life Update



Morning friends! 
I wanted to pop in and share my updated Project Life scrapbook pages I finally got caught up on last weekend.  As the girls and I sat surrounded by paper, photographs, tape, and more I told them their mama could scrapbook for daaaays.  And it's true.  There is something so richly rewarding about documenting my days beyond the keys of my computer. 

As I always say, you can spend as much or as little time on Project Life if you want! It can be a process as simple as printing a few photos and slipping them into the pockets with some scrapbook cards and you're done.  Or you can sit and make your own scrapbook cards, or embellish the store-bought ones to your heart's desire.  It's totally up to you! 





Last weekend Brett was putting up electric fence because our cows are giving us fits this winter.   They keep breaking into the neighbor's pasture and I can't even count the number of hours he's spent on the fence. Anyway, the girls were getting over colds so we just tucked ourselves inside and got crafty! I'll share more details soon on this big hoop on the right, but the girls had fun wrapping string and yarn around embroidery hoops to make dream-catchers.  Just a quick idea for you if you're looking for something fast and crafty to do! 

What are you up to this week? 
Have you read about my photography class coming in March?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.