Busy with photo sessions! SO grateful.

A little surprise has come my way this year-photo sessions. 
In the past I've advertised sessions and have had a handful here and there.  But this year, very organically and naturally, my photo sessions have filled right up! 
 I am honored beyond words and belief.  What an amazing privilege to be able to capture someone's story through photographs and film.  I have truly enjoyed the many laughs and giggles, memories made, and moments captured on camera. 
 So if you've wondered where I've been, it's here.  Capturing and editing away! 

Of course, life has also been full with my girls, cooking, some new health habits for me, painting and crafting, and the goodness that fills our routine with rosy.  I'm excited to be sharing more regularly on the blog, now that I'm getting caught up on my photo sessions. 
 For today, please enjoy this collection of photos and families that I've captured on the farm! 
(I have a fun "in town" shoot I'll share later too!) 





















Thank-you for coming along with me on this journey. 
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Let's chat soon. 

1 comment:

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.