book a photo session or gift some art (mama's day ideas)

 (8x10 art print)
 (8x10 art print)
 (8x10 art print)
 (8x10 art print)
 (8x10 art print)
 (8x10 art print)
 (8x10 art print)
 (8x10 art print)
 (8x10 art print)
(8x10 art print)

As soon as I wrote that title including "mama's day ideas" I almost changed it.  Yes, I'm a mama to two and longing so much for our third I can hardly stand it some days.  But I know that Mother's Day brings with it many emotions, memories, and longings.  It isn't so rosy for some and I want to be sensitive to that.  With that said, whether it be with an art print from the shop, a jar of wildflowers, a loaf of bread and honey, a phone call, a favorite book, or an extra long hug, I encourage you to look out for all the mama's in your life this Mother's Day...and I don't just means the ones with children.  Mamahood extends well beyond that, in my opinion.  Mamahood is a matter of the heart.

This would also be a great time to book a photo session with me for either yourself or your mama and family!  Our stories are precious and so worth documenting and capturing.  I just can't get over how much I believe that.  No one life is more thrilling or exciting or special than the next.  They are all fascinating stories by God, woven together in such a unique way. 

Curious about how a photo session with me? You have a couple of options: Book a session on my farm (hello wildflowers, open pastures, and the "golden hour") or book an in-home session (hello comforts of home, true, genuine storytelling through photos)
Watch and learn more: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.