Fall Schedule for Photography Retreats and Photo Shoots!

Hi friends! How are you?  I mean, really?
Life here is busting at the seams, but in the best way possible. What fun we're having!  I must say I appreciate the days at home, just my girls and I, as much as the ones running about town.  Summer has been good to us. 
The photos in this post are from a 10-year vow renewal I have the honor of styling and decorating! Between sewing yards and yards of bunting, to painting hashtag signs and styling a photo booth, I have had the most fun working on this!  The renewal is this weekend and I can't wait to put my vision to life!

With that said, I want to go ahead and share what's next for the fall, as far as The Rosy Life schedule goes. I've been praying about my fall commitments for quite some time and have a schedule that I'm confident serves you, as well as my family, very well.  I'm so excited to share what's in store for the fall!

I'm thrilled to be announcing two types of Rosy Life events for the fall.
I will be hosting/teaching two Photography Retreats as well as doing a limited number of lifestyle photography shoots in local homes.
Starting with the lifestyle shoots, if you look under the "Photography FAQ" page above or have hung around my blog for any time at all, you know that real-life photography is my thing.  There is certainly a time and a place for posed photos.   But the photos that get my heart beating loudly and bring all the feelings to mind are the everyday, real life photos of my family and home.  The legos on the floor can tell a story if we let them.  The quick moment where your hand touched your husbands, a smile passing between you, is precious.  It's love in real life.  The sleepy eyes of your kiddos, wild hair and all, are worth remembering.

  I've done some shoots on the farm for families before and what an honor it has been!  But if I can capture the rosy in the routine in your own home, your everyday beautiful life that is happening all around you, what an even greater privilege that would be.  To write the story of your life, as it is right now, in pictures.
I will be offering a very limited number of these sessions this fall, taking place either early on a Saturday morning or during the Sunday evening hours.  Sessions are two hours long.

For more information or to reserve your spot, email sunshinebysara@hotmail.com




I will also be teaching two Photography Retreats this fall!
One will take place on my farm and one at Withrow Springs State Park.

With both retreats we will learn together about capturing emotion in your photos, lighting, depth and perception, favorite sources of inspiration, what to do with all your photos, and the use of props.
I will also share my favorite editing tips and programs.  I will take you through the Photography Rosy Retreat book I wrote at both retreats also!
All camera types and skill levels welcome. ALL! This means phone cameras, digital cameras, beginners, and beyond.

The farm retreat will give you more practice with capturing kids.  In addition to our learning, use of props, and free time on the farm, we will capture and click away as my children play freely in the open pasture.
Withrow Springs will include a few crafts as well as photography instruction, with plenty of time to capture the natural world on the many trails and at the beautiful War Eagle Creek!

With both retreats you'll be sure to make new friends, rest, feel inspired, be served lunch and snacks, have your questions answered, learn, and have a day to relax and have fun!

I am so genuinely excited to learn more about each of you and your stories this fall. 
I look forward to meeting you and capturing your beautiful rosy in the routine, 
as well as teaching you how to do the same. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.