Last Call: Rosy Retreat Holiday Sign-ups

Friends, I appreciate the enthusiasm about my idea for Rosy Retreats.   I don't know about you, but having a table of women to craft and talk with for an evening sounds wonderful.  My goal for these nights isn't to be "famous" or make a lot of money or get the most blog or IG followers.....that's not me. I just love to craft and create.  I love to entertain and host others.  And it's a whole lot more fun to do those things with other people!  That's the purpose behind the holiday Rosy Retreat.  We'll make several super fun crafts (like these trees you see!), eat delicious snacks, and enjoy being together.

Right now the sign-up numbers aren't quite reflecting how many times the retreat info has been liked, shared, or read....in addition to the many questions I've had from local gals about who can attend and do you need to know how to craft?! 

I'm not sure if people are intimidated to come craft but if so, let me remind you this is a pressure-free night!  I aim to give you some fun ideas you can make your own, no prior crafting experience necessary.
Sign-ups will last 'till Friday and then close so that I can continue to do my best preparing the most fun night ever for the attendees! 

The retreat is Friday, November 14th from 7-10 p.m. at my farm, located 20 minutes from Fayetteville or Springdale. The cost is $35 for all supplies (we're making 3 different crafts), appetizers and hot drinks, and a few handmade gifts from me! 

This would be a perfect night to attend with a friend of yours or a family member to start the holiday season off, ready and rosy! 

Email me at sunshinebysara@hotmail.com to sign up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.