Art Journal #3

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I'm back to art journaling! 
I love art journaling.  I'm on journal #3 since I first decided to dive into this art form.  

One of my favorite places to find journal inspiration is Pinterest! You can find my "journal" board here.  As far as materials I use, I tend to go for saved scraps from the mail or magazines, cute tape, photographs, paint, and a few store-bought papers and embellishments.  
My journals previously have been a Smash journal, and a homemade one from cardboard pieces.  The design of the pages were mainly collaged elements.  For this new journal I've been enjoying using collage, photographs, and watercolors/acrylic paints on the pages.  Adding in the paint element has been super fun for me.  From what I can tell, it seems like most people use mainly just paper elements and photographs or paint. Not necessarily both.  But I like both, so here it goes! 







This is a little work in progress view of a page I'm in love with and don't want to ruin by working too quickly.  My craft room/studio stays very messy while I work on my journal and I like that!  It's easy to pick right back up where I left off.  

So how about you? Do you art journal?  Why or why not? 

Comments

  1. The rise and shine page is my favourite! ANd the one with the tag with the s a close second! Love art journaling. It's so freeing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let's chat. :) Penny for your thoughts!

Popular Posts