Our yearly photo book.

I am happy (and tired) to write that I finished a photo book for our family! I am very big on printing photos-to hang, decorate with, journal with, and tell your story with. I knew I didn't want the whole blog from the last year printed out (that seems a bit much) but wanted some way to document our favorites from the year. And so during the last few snow days I've worked during nap times and in the evenings on this photo book. A beautiful look back at our year. It has yet to make me tear up, and I've only seen the online version. You can take a peek below!

Click here to view this photo book larger

Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.