newborn photos

I took my first newborn photos.  In case you've missed the dozens of announcements here and there that I'm shooting in manual mode now, here it is again. It's not like "I'm shooting in manual, everything's easy breezy".  It's more like I now have even more than ever to learn.  But, I was able to adjust the settings like I wanted for these pics.  

And this gal was gorgeous......and soft and sweet. 

Aren't her eyes beautiful? 

This is one of my favorites.  




I was honored my friend trusted me to take these pictures.  
I adore how they turned out! 
of course, Miss "S" made it easy, she is truly beautiful. 

If you'd like to schedule your own photo shoot see the tab above! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.