Favorite quotes.....and some beauty thrown in for good measure.

I thought I'd try something a little different today.  I'm a quotes kind of gal.  I love to tuck an inspiring, thought-provoking quote in my mind and mull it over for a day or two (or three or four).  I have quotes written in journals and saved on Pinterest.  Clipped from magazines, and hung on our walls.  I also love a good picture.  By "good" I mean something that catches my eye AND my heart.  Pulls on my heart-strings a bit.  Today I thought we'd join the two together.  Two is better than one, right? 

"She is delightfully chaotic; a beautiful mess.  Loving her is a splendid adventure." 
Steve Maraboli
"Too many people undervalue what they are and overvalue what they're not."

"The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas." 
Andrea D'Aquino
"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable."
Mary Oliver

"There isn't enough room in your mind for both worry and faith.  You must decide which one will live there."

"It's not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves."
Sir Edmund Hilary

"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living.  We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today." 
Dale Carnegie
"Humility is not thinking less of yourself.  It's thinking of yourself, less."
C.S. Lewis

"Don't be pushed by your problems.  Be led by your dreams."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"You can't live a positive life with a negative mind." 

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything.  They just make the best of everything." 

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."
Kurt Cobain


"Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith."
Margaret Shepard 

"No one has ever become poor from giving."
Anne Frank
"Don't speak unless you can improve the silence."
Spanish proverb
"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." 
Maya Angelou

{Which of these grabbed your attention today?}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.