Pink.

We are a pink house. Officially.  I fought it hard before Anna Ruth was born, saying I didn't want everything to be all pink. That girls could wear other colors.  And they can and ours do. Then I got asked a time or two if she was a boy, or comments like "Look at your sweet boy", and out came the pink.  Pink was my shield against people wondering if I held a little gal or guy.  Not that there's a thing wrong with little guys....it's just not who our family is right now.  With the addition of our pink auction rug everything around our house just feels very rosy. Beautifully blush.  Brett's given up on fighting the pink for now.  Smart man. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.  
I captured these pictures one afternoon of our gals and thought they just looked so pink.  Our two gals love the farm and cows.  They prefer a truck over a car.  But they are girls to the max.  And that's just the way I like it.  Anna thinks it's perfectly normal to check the cows with a pink purse slung over her arm.  A little cow couture...




Happy, curious, pink, rosy gals.  

{What color describes your home?}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.