No internet

Ok, so if you're wondering how I'm posting this even though we don't have internet we'll just say it's "borrowed".  Every time we have lightning in the country the internet decides not to work. EVERY. single. time it seems. And we have a lot of lightning folks!

This has added up to a rather expensive thing to fix time and time again. So for now I'm just popping in. We'll get it fixed sometime next week and I'll post the list of blog posts I've written and had pictures for in my mind for days. So not kidding.

:) Please tell me I'm not the only one who creates lists for blog posts? I think it's really just an excuse to have a constant conversation going on with myself. And a reason to think someone else might actually want in on that conversation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.