Maker's Weekend-YOU should go!

Hi friends!  I am excited to share a unique weekend happening in NWA that is going to be a blast!  A new friend of mine is the owner of a local business, Junque 2 Jewels.  They have tons of fun craft classes held at their workshop in Bentonville.  In fact, I was supposed to teach a craft class there next month.....but life/nursing has delayed that for now.  

Katie is hosting a fabulous craft weekend, called Maker's Weekend, at the end of April.  It starts on a Friday evening, and wraps up on a Sunday afternoon.  It includes overnight stay at a house in Siloam Springs, tons of crafts, and yummy homemade food. 

If you know me realllly well, you know this is my love language.  Seriously-fellowship with women, crafting, and food have to be some of my top favorite things EVER.  I'm not able to make it to this weekend because of my sweet nursing baby.  But, I still wanted to let you know about it!! Please check out the Junque 2 Jewels facebook page for more info!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.