A look at my Smash Journal pages...

 Here's a look at some of my Smash journal pages so far!  
Remember, these are a work in progress! The whole point of a Smash journal is that you can do a bit here and there......using a minute when you have it.  I like to record things about the girls, special quotes or scriptures, good moments that I want to stick, and more.....



 Some of my favorite items for journaling!  I got the mini pads at Target-they are perfect for jotting a note on, and then sticking on a page.  They were only a couple of dollars each.  I also like to cut out interesting fonts/phrases from magazines to save for my Smash journal pages.
And the pictures aren't my own!  All credit goes to my Pinterest boards!
I hope you leave inspired today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.