Valentine's Day Party Re-Cap


 Aren't holidays more fun with kids?
I sure think so.  It's an extra opportunity and excuse to go all out, which I love doing anyway.  The girls just make it easier to explain now.   :)  For this Valentine's Day I decided we'd have a little party.  We had yummy sugary cookies and strawberries.  And Nana came and brought some treats of her own! 

This was so easy to throw together-I just bought some festive plates and napkins at Wal-Mart...plus the cookies (which are way. too. GOOD)  I threw in some striped straws I always have on hand and a party was made.  Easy peasy.  

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely, color-filled party! I'm sure it'll be even more fun as they get older and understand it more. :)

    ReplyDelete

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.