This is my happy place.

Blog world, meet my family! 
This is my Grandma and Papaw and the great-grandkids.  Grandma picks out t-shirts for each kid from Target for Easter! So thoughtful!! I don't even know how she does it. 
We hosted my parents, grandparents, my sisters and their families on Sunday for Easter.  
What a crew! The kids are all getting older, which meant the grown-ups sat and visited and let the kids run wild in the yard.  One of my most favorite things in the world is making everyone take a group picture.  These memories and people matter.  Priceless, in my opinion. 

Prop your camera up, stick your phone in a planter if you have to! It's how we got our family photo Sunday morning.  To share or not with the masses on the web isn't really the point.  The point is, our families and people in our lives matter.  This photo and the boxes and boxes filled with pictures from years past? Absolutely my happy place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.