Photography Class coming in January!

Friends, it is with great excitement that I am here to announce the date for my upcoming photography class.  January 26, it is!  First, a bit of a backstory.  My husband Brett was actually gifted a Nikon camera the winter before we had our first child.  I don't remember the exact time frame, but it wasn't long before I had taken over the camera myself, eager to learn how to capture out darling girl.

One thing led to another and soon I found myself upgrading to a new camera (and then another) and studying as much as I could about how to use it.  That was at least 7 or 8 years ago and my passion for photography hasn't slowed a bit since.  In fact, it's only grown.  I am a self-taught photographer who focuses on the real life, non-posed stuff moments in the day-to-day.  I also want to help you learn to master your camera and craft. 

I will be teaching a photography class on Saturday, January 26th from 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.! 
The details are as follows: 

Who: This class is for those of you wanting to use your DSLR camera in manual mode.  It is also for those of you wanting to gain a better understanding of lighting, focusing, and choosing the best shot, whether you use a point and shoot camera or your phone. 

What: We will be learning about white balance, aperture, ISO, shutter speed, lighting, editing, presets, and so much more!  This class will not just cover the mechanics of using your camera, but will also include time to practice shooting and honing in your own personal style!  To me, photography is just as much about knowing how to use your camera as it is about knowing yourself and your style. 

When: Saturday, January 26th from 9-2 (Will be rescheduled if necessary because of weather) 

How: You may sign up by emailing me (sunshinebysara@hotmail.com), direct messaging me on IG (therosylifeblog), or by sending me a message on Facebook.  You will then be invoiced via Paypal.  You can also have someone else sign you up as a Christmas gift!

Other details: 
The cost for the class is $150, which includes a workbook, snacks and coffee, lunch, and practice sessions.

You may send your photography/camera questions ahead of time to me and we will answer them in class.

We will be learning AND practicing all throughout our time together! We will also have a private FB page to post questions and photographs to afterwards for helpful hints and suggestions on how to keep practicing and improving. 


Do you have additional questions?  Ask below or feel free to email me. 
I hope to see you in class!  This is my absolute biggest passion and I'm excited to share it with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.