Betsy's Birthday!


My cheerful, imaginative, optimistic, fancy, artist daughter turned SIX this week! 
With everyone going off to work or school, the celebrating took some planning ahead.  
I purchased presents ahead of time, as well as confetti, a birthday crown and banner, and candles.  I also made homemade cinnamon rolls the night before!

Betsy has been SO excited about her birthday for weeks and weeks!  She couldn't wait to wake up and open her presents!  

Our happy girls. 
Brett was telling her how much he enjoyed her being five and what would he do now that she was six?  She quickly and cheerfully told him "you're really gonna like me as six too." 

We sure do! Happy Birthday to our Betsy Boo! 

2 comments:

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.