walking stories


I can't get this thought out of my head lately: We are all walking stories. 

We, as Lauren Daigle puts it on her new album, are more than the sum of our highs and lows. 

We are breath and depth and joy and courage and light piercing the darkness.
We are far more powerful than we believe. 
We are infinitely creative, without our phones even.  
We are wildly imaginative.
We are capable of choosing joy. 
We are brilliant. 
We are wonders.
We really are! 

We have a choice and a say in our lives. 
We CAN speak up. 
We can speak peace and life over our life. 
We can dance and sing and be happy and cheerful and question things and hurt all in the same day. 
And it's ok. 

We are all walking stories. 
Chapter after chapter, plot after plot.  
People that matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.