Pajama Party!

One of the greatest delights in Anna starting kindergarten this year have been the birthday party invites.  I don't think I realized before the school year the importance these simple gatherings would have for both Anna and I.  It is from hanging around a table of cake and balloons that I have made friends with the other moms in the class and friendships have quickly been formed in Anna's world too.  She has a summer birthday so we decided to celebrate early by having a pajama and donut party at the house with all the girls from her class. 

I loaded the table up with donuts, star confetti, and the cutest tableware from Target!  The girls all came in their favorite pajamas and started to chow down. 

Afterwards the girls made dream-catchers, which I think the moms enjoyed just as much as the kids!
This is definitely me in my happy place. 

Present time! 


We ended the party with a unicorn piñata and playtime in the yard! 
The girls had such fun at this easy party and I had such fun preparing for it! 

Friendships, celebrations, parties, and decorating fill my fun cup up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.