Red sweaters and a big, yellow balloon: A farm photo session!

 Last weekend I had the immense honor of capturing a precious family on the farm, complete with red sweaters and a big, yellow balloon.  

Immediately I knew this session was going to be so much fun, the joy and love radiating from this family.  
 I always long for fun to be the very fiber woven into every aspect of a shoot. I want families to play, laugh, and love each other well.  That's what I aim to capture. 

That's just what we did! 
From bubbles, a giant balloon, leaves and fallen trees, star string lights, and a mini Christmas tree we had so much to play with!




I don't take it lightly when a family trusts me with their story. 
Because that is what a session is to me, telling a story really well in photographs and film. 

In capturing this family I saw strength, love, realness, and the most beautiful joy. 
What an inspiration to have a front-row seat to such a story, with my eyes behind the lens. 

To schedule your own farm photo shoot or in-home session please email me at sunshinebysara@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've got a new blog! Come see. :)

Room for the Rosy  is my new blog. I hope you'll come see.